Computers in the Children's Room
Children must be under the age of 13 to use the following computers in the Children's Room:
AFTERSCHOOL EDGE BY AWE COMPUTER
- Designed for children ages 6 – 12.
- Contains educational software, games, and activities that appeal to elementary school students. It can be used by persons of any age. Does not have internet access.
- Ask for a pass at the Information @ LPL Desk in the Adult Area.
- A separate internet computer that can be used by a parent/care-giver accompanying a child in the children's room is also available. This computer may be used by either the parent/care-giver, or the child (or the care-giver's client/charge).
- A fourth AWE Early Literacy computer is located at the table with the Parent computer, and is available to users of any age. It is not connected to the internet or printer. It features educational and gaming software designed for preschoolers and early elementary students.