Start Learning with Webucator
Training Partnership with Webucator, Learn Online for Free!
The Liverpool Public Library is pleased to be participating in Webucator's Library Partner Program.
Webucator provides many online self-paced courses on Web Development, Microsoft, Adobe, Java and more, completely free for our library cardholders. All you need to get started is the Liverpool Public Library voucher code.
You can take any Webucator self-paced course for free!
- Microsoft Technologies and Software
- Adobe Software
- Web Development Technologies
- Mobile Web Development
- Mobile App Development
- SQL and XML
- And much more!
Start learning now!
Course Content Includes:
- Presentations: Watch interactive video presentations from an expert instructor who walks you through the content of the course.
- Readings: Course content is introduced with concise, easy readings.
- Exercises: Real-work exercises enforce the learnings from the presentations and enable you to test your knowledge.
- Quizzes: Quizzes are scattered throughout the course to reinforce important concepts and lessons.
Choose any of Webucator’s self-paced courses.
Click ”Buy Now” or “Order Now”.
At the billing form, choose ‘Webucator Vouchers’ as your method of payment and enter the code:
Please note: you can register for as many courses as you would like. After registering, you will receive an email telling you how to access the course and a student portal, where you can track your progress through each course you sign up for.
Find out more: