Kindle Users: Checkout from OverDrive
Checkout Kindle eBooks from OCPL's OverDrive, Download from Amazon
- Helpful instructions from OverDrive for Kindle or Kindle Fire app readers.
- Helpful instructions from Amazon for library book checkout from OverDrive
- Helpful instructions for installing the Overdrive Media Console App on your Kindle Fire
- If your Kindle is not Wi-Fi capable, or if your selected title is not available for over-the-air delivery, read Amazon's instructions for transferring files via USB
- Please note: After checking out your title from OverDrive and clicking "Get for Kindle", your library transaction is ended. Your ebook delivery, while done at no cost to you, becomes associated with your Amazon.com account. Amazon will present you with offers to purchase the title, at the time of checkout and again just before the expiration of the library loan.
- Tip: After checking your title out on the OverDrive catalog page, visit the "Manage Your Kindle" area of the Amazon website to find delivery options for your title, to return your title before the expiration period, or to delete the title from your Amazon account.