Welcome to Liverpool Public Library
I'm Browser the Beagle. Don't you just love my floppy ears?
Would you like to have some just like me?Floppy Dog Ears
materials needed:paper, crayons, scissors and tape
1. decorate a strip of paper 2" wide and long enough to fit around your head
2. cut out 2 floppy ears and decorate them
3. tape the ears to the strip of paper
4. tape the ends of the strip together
5. wear your floppy ears, but be careful they don't drag in your food!
Each week I'll show you a new craft I've made and I'll tell you how you can make it, too. Keep reading and I'll see you soon!